Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Week Part 2


After a lovely several days in Winston culminating with open knit night with my old friends at Knit Picky (boy do I miss them...), I drove across the state to spend a couple of days at the beach with the other half of the family. Chris and I try to spend a long weekend at the beach with his parents every fall, and he had Monday and Tuesday off for the holiday and mid-semester fall break. It rained some but we also had some nice weather. We ate a lot, relaxed even more. I got a lot of knitting done. I even got a chance to teach Chris's mom how to knit beaded bracelets a la Zana and helped her get started with a scarf using my new Ribbons of Hope pattern. I'd add pictures but I just spilled a glass of wine on my keyboard and now its drunk. More to come later...

Ok, the computer has sobered up, somewhat, so here are some pictures from the beach! I got a lot of knitting done and finally finished my Autumn Gold Shawl!!! 

No comments: