I thought I had finished the bikini but unfortunately the bottom didn't fit-- too big. So I have ripped it out and casted back on.
In the meantime I have made some progress on my Bonsai lace tanktop from IK. Now if I could only find the pattern (which I lost a week ago). I had the lace repeat memorized so I was fine for a while, but now its time to change to the upper part and I don't know what to do.
I also knit a pair of panties. They are great! They actually fit really well. I used Cascade fixation, which is a wonderful stretchy cotton yarn that you can just throw in the wash; so nice! The pattern is adapted from Sexy Little Knits. I made this pair to go with a nightie that I am knitting out of the same yarn. I even incorporated the same lace pattern into them. Now that I know that this pattern works and it fits well and looks great I am excited to start another pair. I have picked out a different color fixation (lime green and blue), now I just need to decide what lace pattern I want to use, or if I want to use some other type of decorative stitch....hmm