Saturday, December 22, 2007

Piddleloop Project Pouches

A month or so ago I received a project pouch made by Piddleloop as part of a Secret Pal swap. I must say, its pretty great. You can catch glimpses of it in many of my photos from Florida because it went everywhere with me. Its spacious enough to carry a sock or toboggan WIP along with my notions bag, it zips up to contain everything, is squishy so it fits easily in any shoulder bag i'm carrying and has a ribbon handle on the end making it easy to grab, hang off my wrist, tug out of the bottom of my knitting bag, etc. I used to do a lot of sewing and so I can recognize high quality sewn work-- and this is it. All the sewing is very neatly done, the zipper put in with an expert touch, everything nicely pressed. And their fabric choices are great. Their etsy shop is all sold out right now, unfortunately, but they have promised to post more after the holidays. I know its too late to give one as a Christmas present but they make great gifts for knitters, or as a treat for yourself. You can check out their "sold items" list to get an idea of their fabric choices. I have the Project Pouch Set, but they have a couple different sizes/styles depending on your needs.


p.s. I have no connection with Piddleloop whatsoever, except for really liking their bags!

No comments: