Monday, December 10, 2007

Knit Picky Holiday Party


Christmas parties are so much fun. Its just great to see all the people I love together, laughing and enjoying themselves. And presents are always great fun, especially when stealing is involved! Last night was the Knit Picky holiday party and 30 of my favorite knitters gathered to eat dinner and engage in a "Dirty Santa" gift swap. Not to brag, but I ended up with some fantastic presents. I won a door prize drawing for a pair of GLASS knitting needles from Namaste. Yes, I said glass. They are huge (size 15) so maybe I can manage not to break them. The protective needle shell that they came in should help too. Then when it came time to choose presents I lucked out again and came home with a copy of the book "The Knitter's Bible of Knitted Accessories" Its got a lot of great patterns for small, quick projects that I can't wait to try out.

No comments: