Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good News

I just found out that my application for a trademark on the name The Painted Sheep and the little hand colored sheep logo is going through! I don't think it will formally be trademarked for a year or something crazy like that, but since my application has been sent in and everything is in line, no one else can apply for it. Officially, its "pending" (I think). Anyway, what it all means is that the name and the logo are mine! This doesn't seem like a big deal, I'm sure, but it is a huge relief for me.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! It is a big deal - how exciting. I'm working with some of your yarn right now - love it :)

knitting bean said...

Are you breathing easier now? I would think you would be. Congrats! Hope summer camp is going well at the shop.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad that the other company with the similiar name didn't beat you to it! I can't wait to see your stuff on Saturday!