2) a lace scarf out of Tinsel Toes (or Sushi Socks)-- though I am marketing them as sock yarns, both of these yarns would be perfect for lace b/c they are lightweight (fingering) and have a shiny smoothness. They also contain plant fibers so they would be nice as a spring/fall/warm weather scarf
4) Fair Isle Mitts- This one is already designed, it just needs to be re-written more clearly and completely.
5) Fair Isle Socks-- same as above.
6) A slip stitch color work bag out of the worsted weight wool I just decided to add to my collection. I'd like to make it so that it can be felted or left unfelted and will look nice either way.
7) lace socks-- this one is half way there. I am working on a toe-up sock out of tinsel toe and fiddling with a lace pattern. If it turns out nice it shouldn't be a big deal to get it all down on paper. That is, IF it turns out nice.
Maybe now that I've actually written down these goals they may actually happen...maybe.