Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Here is a peak at what I've been up to this week.

A soft red block for a friend's group afghan. The yarn is Comfort by Berroco and the pattern is from the Great American Afghan booklet.



A simple cotton sundress. I still need to add the ties to the waist and then it will fit better.



A banana cheese cake, from this recipe. Unfortunately I think I undercooked it because its too soft. It was my first attempt at making cheesecake.




A loaf of oatmeal bread that turned out quite yummy and perfect with a bit of honey as a breakfast bread.



A sweater for my mug using handspun yarn and pattern from DaniDo's etsy shop. And I have enough yarn left over to make a second one for some of my mugs that are a bit thinner. I think that the great color and texture of the handspun yarn looks really nice with the handthrown mug!

No comments: