Sunday, May 18, 2008

Knit Picky Wedding Shower


Yesterday the Knit Picky girls threw me the best wedding shower. There were yummy treats like baked brie, lemonade pound cake and Kim's famous chewies (Kim-- I need that recipe). And all my favorite people. And the best part of all was the gorgeous afghan given to me by the group. Each block was knit or crocheted by a different person. The white tags have their names on them. I had no idea that they had something like that planned and was completely overwhelmed by the gift. I will treasure it forever.

Since I'm moving to Chapel Hill this summer to be with Chris I've had to stop working at Knit Picky. I don't know what I'm going to do without these girls in my life. I'll just have to start driving back to Winston on Wednesday nights for Open Knit night!

More photos from the shower can be seen here. If you were at the shower and took pictures, please email them to me at lbullins@bellsouth.net and I will add them to the flickr group. Thanks!

No comments: