Monday, March 3, 2008

Chocolate



I was grumpy today. I had lots of hard homework that I didn't understand and I was frustrated with wedding planning stuff. Plus this week I have to work many more hours than usual and am not looking forward to the stress or lack of quality knitting time (tell me, how am I going to stay sane and balanced if I can't knit?). So today I was in a sour mood. But then Chris fixed me by suggesting that we make some chocolates. A few weeks ago his mom ordered some cute little chocolate molds with the letters B and L embossed on them (for our last names). So tonight we heated up some Ghirradelli chocolate chips, mixed in some flavoring oils (mint for mine, coconut for his) and made chocolates! Aren't they cute? I didn't get pictures of his but they looked basically the same, just with an L instead of a B. They are only about an inch long and pretty thin, so they are nice and bite sized. We are going to have to find a way to incorporate them into the wedding or at least the rehearsal dinner!

No comments: