Monday, February 26, 2007

Anemoi Mittens

I love Eunny Jang's designs. I have started a pair of her entrelac socks from the Spring 2007 Interweave magazine and I finally gave in yesterday and bought the pattern for her anemoi mittens. They are so beautiful! And, of course, I love colorwork. Plus I just got in a skein of Knit Picks' Silk-Merino addition to their Bare line of dyeable yarn. I am going to leave half of it natural colored (a little bit darker than a pure merino but still off-white) and have dyed the other half using a mix of Cushings Burgendy and Country Classics Tomato Red. It is drying right now and I can't wait to see how it turns out. This project will also give me a chance to try out a set of Lantern Moon's Sox Stix double pointed needles. We are thinking about carrying them at the shop but we have to test them out first. Picture of my progress will be posted here.

No comments: