Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ideas

In the spring I can't help but want to do everything. Sometimes it makes it hard to get any one thing done! Aside from the chickens and the garden, I'm also currently obsessed with baking (particularly chocolate pies) and making things from re-purposed clothing.

Here are some recipes I want to try:
Chocolate Pecan Pie- I got some really good pecans at the farmers market today for this one
Chocolate Shoofly Pie- I don't know what a shoofly pie is, but it sounds good!
Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pie- Chocolate. Fudge. Brownie. Pie. What else do I need to say?
Vanilla Bean Scones- these count as a breakfast food, right?


And some interesting sewing tutorials. Yes, most of them are for babies. No, I don't have something to announce. But its always nice to have things on hand for baby showers and eventually I'll have my own so it doesn't hurt to start collecting cute clothes, right?
Button Up Shirt --> Toddler's Dress
Sweater Sleeve Pants
Baby Hat with silly ears ok really I just want to make everything off this site

No comments: