Monday, November 10, 2008

A Couple of Updates


First for the bunny update. I weighed Honeybun for the first time last week and she weighed in at 2lb, 4.5oz. Shes small enough now that I can easily weigh her in a basket on my yarn scale. She still looks tiny to me but when I brought her to Winston this weekend and some people who had met her at SAFF saw her they thought she looked like she'd grown a lot. I need to take more pictures before she gets big! She certainly is eating enough. I am going to go to the plant store tomorrow and see if I can find some collard greens to plant so that I can grow my own bunny treats. 



In knitting news, I finished Will's hat. As you
 can see, I made some changes from the photo he sent me but I think it turned out pretty nice. Hes going to try to come to town later this week to pick it up and I'll try to get a picture of it on his head- I think the cables will show up better when its stretched out on a head. 

1 comment:

Turtle said...

Ahh, Honeybun is so cute! So....smile, what xmas knitting have you ended up starting reguardless??