Selena tagged me for an "8 thing about me" me-me. So here goes:
1. I used to sew ridiculously detailed Renaissance costumes. I was a weird kid. But apparently it was a unique enough hobby to get a college scholarship for it.
2. Even though I'm 22 and a college graduate I have moved back in with my parents while I finish gradschool.
3. My current TV obsession is Star Trek Enterprise.
4. I am a technique junky and anytime I read or hear about a new knitting technique I HAVE to try it.
5. I'm engaged but even the thought of planning a wedding right now exhausts me.
6. I don't really enjoy spinning and it makes me feel kind of guilty that I don't.
7. I am a part time grad student at Wake Forest University studying entrepreneurship-- and its making my head explode!
8. I used to be a doula-- thats someone trained to provide support to women during labor. I have attended several births and even caught a baby on my own once when the doctor was late to the birth!