Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bonsai Top Finished!!!

I just finished knitting the Bonsai top I've been working on for the last month or so!! I really enjoyed working on it but am glad that its finished because I have so many other projects I want to work on. I just laid it out and sprayed it to block it and am going to let it dry overnight. Tomorrow I am working at the shop so I'm going to take the pieces with me to sew together during slow times. I can't wait to see how it turns out....I am happy with how the knitting turned out, not too many visible mistakes and all that, but am not sure about the style. Its just such a weird style for me. I'm not really a vest person. But we will see! I'll try to post pictures tomorrow but for now its bedtime.

Update: Got the top sewn together this morning at the shop and had AM take pictures. I still need to finish the armholes, but I wanted to take a picture while a) someone was around to take one for me and b) it was sunny out. I'm not sure yet what I think about it...it is a little big. I think its growing on me though.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love it - I think it looks really good on you!

maxine said...

Looks awesome, Laura, and very flattering!