Saturday, March 3, 2007

Bikini Time!

As the weather starts to warm up I am drawn to spring and summer knitting projects. One of the most fun is a suede bikini from the book Sexy Little Knits. I finished the top this evening and am happy to say that it looks great. Unfortunately you can't really tell how it looks from pictures but I won't post any pictures of it being worn till I'm wearing my summer tan! I started the bottom but after a couple inches of lace realized I had misread the pattern (which isn't written very well) and had to rip it all out. Dissapointing, but I was able to get enough knit to know that I would like the finished look.

I also got a bit of work done on a third felted clog. I over felted one of the first two and its just a bit too tight for comfort. I am also adding some furry stuff to the inner sole. Hopefully it will make it even more cozy!

No comments: